What's a doula?
As a birth and postpartum doula, I provide non-medical, judgement free support. I am invested in helping you feel good about your choices, your birth experience, and your overall well being. I trust your instincts and will help you follow them, I will never judge your decisions, and I will be there during your birth, and/or after your baby is born.
What does this mean?
- I can help you understand all of your options and point you towards reliable resources that are right for you.
- I will help you communicate with your health care providers.
- During your birth, I can help you create a calm space, manage your contractions, and focus on your breath.
- You can delegate tasks to me, so that I make your birth and postpartum life easier.
- Becoming a parent can be intense, and I will be there to tell you your feelings are valid.
- Your partner and family members can look to me for support too.
Curious about how a doula can help you transition into parenthood? Give me a call or shoot me an email! I would love to talk to you!
- September 11, 2017
- August 4, 2017
- June 16, 2017
- June 8, 2017
- June 5, 2017